Battery Safety & Age Requirements
Battery Safety Policy:
READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer's recommendations for use and care of your device.
- If your vape device did not come with instructions or you have further questions, contact the manufacturer.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE, BATTERIES, CHARGER, PARTS AND E-LIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Don’t use a damaged or wet battery.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
- If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.
- Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
- NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
- DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
Don’t use the wrong battery.
- Only use batteries recommended for your device.
- Don't mix different brands of batteries.
- Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
- Don’t use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Don’t use old and new batteries together.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
- ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
Don’t store loose batteries in your pocket.
- Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects.
- Don’t let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
Don’t expose your device to extreme temperatures.
- Protect your vape by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures.
- Do not store your vape in your car.
Never charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
- Do NOT use a phone or tablet charger.
- Always use the charger that came with it.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
- Charge your vape someplace where you can clearly see it.
- Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
Don’t install batteries backwards.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
Don't remove or disable safety features.
WARNING! THIS SITE CONTAINS INFORMATION REGARDING ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER THIS SITE AND PURCHASE THESE PRODUCTS.
Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase electronic cigarette products from this web site. Falsifying your age for the purpose of purchasing products from this web site is strictly illegal and is punishable by law. Purchasing items on behalf of a minor is prohibited and punishable by law. We reserve the right to ask for identification upon our discretion.
By shopping our store, you are confirming you are of legal age in your state to purchase electronic cigarette products. We reserve the right to deny any order if we think it is placed by a minor. Providing a false declaration under penalties of perjury is a criminal offense.
We reserve the right to use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law. If necessary, we reserve the right to ask for identification if necessary. You must be 21 years of age or older to obtain and use a credit card and to purchase electronic cigarette products. In instances in which credit card verification is not enough, we may require to review your identification card. You will be asked to fax or email a legible copy of your identification clearly showing your age and shipping address. We will require a signed authorization note along with a legible copy of your identification card. We will cancel the order if proper identification cannot be given in an appropriate amount of time.
All fraudulent orders may be reported to the local authorities within your vicinity.
All credit card billing address information you provide must match in our system with that of the cardholder. If the information does not match, your order will be declined.
Credit Card Validation
For the protection of card holders and our company, orders that appear fraudulent may be put on hold for manual review. If necessary, a Customer Service Representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to reach you at the provided phone number or email address within a reasonable period of time, the order will be cancelled.
Manual review may delay the shipment and delivery of your order. We reserve the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
Refusal or Limit of service
Due to the nature of internet sales, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you feel your refusal of service was unnecessary, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org